• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for a predator proof run??

Bonniebunny

Warren Scout
I have just moved home and can start from scratch with a new bunny home. As I will be out at work all day, I need to feel confident that I can leave my precious buns and they will be safe.

I will be buying a shed or playhouse as living quarters, but what is the best thing to do with regard to runs, surfaces and security etc but still being able to access some grass for nibbling??

Any ideas and experiences welcome.

Thanks
xx

pics025.jpg

i have 1 of these . very safe , sheltered and you could put in tubs or plantpots of grass . :D

A personal guard for the buns??? Everything I do to my runs is never quite enough, mainly because the buns are escape artists lol. No predators have got in, but the buns have gotten out!

Wow bunnymadhouse, that looks just the job!!! Do you mind me asking where you got it from and what it's called. I really like that!!

Thanks!

its actualy a dog kennel with run ....got some funny looks when i ordered it and said it was for bunnys :lol: :lol:

it was around £300 and i got it from my local shed and fencing place ...dont do mail order im afraid....im sure you could get something similar local to you . :D

I have a new shed and run which I am chuffed with - on a concrete base and grass in trays as mentioned before. Can't get my photos to upload so will post when I can.

Fiona x

Back