• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Cage

willow

Warren Scout
Hello to everyone i have not been on here for a while, i've been busy with my 8month old daughter, my time isnt my own anymore. I still have my bunnies and they are doing well. We are moving to Glasgow in 2 weeks, my husband has been posted there. Im looking forward to going it'll be a nice change. I have a large rabbit cage that i bought from p@h a while ago. Its the biggest 1 i could get, im not sure of the measurements. Its big enough for a large bun i would say. I have no use for it any more as my two have a shed to live in and they have a cardboard box that they love. They only used the cage as a large litter tray and it was alot of work cleaning it daily so i removed it. I want to get rid of it now, we dont use it so i was wondering if anyone here wanted it. Its free, i paid over 50pounds for it and it was hardly used. I live in chippenham, wilts at the mo. If anyone is interested just let me know, it will have to be picked up. IF needs be i will take it to glasgow and it can be collected from there if anyone up that end wants it. :D :D

Hmm if only you were closer to me, am looking for a new cage to add on to my pigie cage fo r more room but i'm skint i can't afford one :(

I cant help with the delivery because i've got the baby and i dont want to travel about with her. Sorry :D :D

Hmmm, I could do with a new cage..how far are you from West Sussex (my geography sucks!)

i have no idea i wasnt very good at geography either. i live near bath and chippenham if thats any help

just wanna check to see if anyone is interested, if not no probs i'll find a way to dispose of it :D :D :D

Back