• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What glue is safe?

ruthie

Warren Scout
I have been given some off cuts of lino for the rabbit hutch and thought it would be best to glue it in place because my two will eat anything!!!
I was wondering what glue people can reccommend?
Thank you :D

Maybe it would be better to batten it down all round rather than use glue, that way they should find it harder to get a grip of an edge.

My bun managed to chew a whole in the center of his lino. Keep a very close eye on them if they start to eat it REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY, I didn't see the place where my bun was (there was a box with no floor covering it) and he amost had to be put down because he got a huge blockage but luckily the meds fixed it up.

He spent a year on it before he did that though, there may of been something there that allowed him to do it somehow. So I would have to agree that it would be good idea to glue it down but then if something happens is fixed there and hard to remove atleast if it was fastened at the edges and they somehow got to it, it could be removed easy-ish. and you could just find something else.

bunnyhuggger said:
Maybe it would be better to batten it down all.

Never even thought of that, thanks!

Name_is_Bree said:
My bun managed to chew a whole in the center of his lino. and he amost had to be put down because he got a huge blockage but luckily the meds fixed it up.

Thanks for your advice, glad your bun was ok, thats the problem i will have with mine, will have to keep a close eye on them once its in.

Back