• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunny's Sam

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Sam, who I adopted from Jill along with his sister Cindy, went to the vets today for his monthly teeth check and has been given the all clear!!!! :D His teeth are still terrible but holding their own so she doesn't feel she needs to see him again unless I have concerns!! This is such fab news and not only that but he is starting to hold his weight now and weighed in at 2.27kg this month without his "bulking up additional dinners" :D

I am so chuffed for him, thank you to everyone who offered support and advice when he was ill - it was all greatly appreciated and I'm so glad to be able to put some good news up!! :D

I am so pleased Sam is OK. I fostered him for Jill before he came to live with you, he is a beautiful bunny. The picture of him and Cindy in your sig always makes me smile.

Great news..and well done you for taking such good care of him..give him...and Cindy of course..an extra big cuddle from me! :D

Back