• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Natural' pet treats

charl343

Warren Scout
Hi I have beenn buying Paddy the Natural gnaw stones and he loves them. Im wondering how often I should be giving him them? He sparsley eats hay (less than a bowl fun a day) and I knwo they are good at wearing teeth down.

Thanks
Charlotte

Wow, I've not seen them before, my lot would love them.

I'd be wary of giving him too many because of the parsley, it is quite high in calcium. Does it not say how many it is safe to feed on the box?

Also have you tried the taster pack for the Hay Experts? It has lots of different hays and you might find one that Paddy likes.

To be honest the different flavours, there is like minimal bits on top!!! they are brilliant though, I have been giving him one a week although he consumes it in under 2 hours!!!
I tried the hay experts, the only think he liked or ate was simply grass which I could just pick out my garden!! haha

Back