• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FOUND - Heaton Newcastle

thehappypixi

Warren Scout
Gorgeous Female lionhead handed in today, can only think she's someones loved pet as she's clean, well groomed and friendly. Doubt I'll find the owner but am going to try, so please let me know if you hear of anyone, I have a 2 week holding period. I shan't release the colour so as I can have something to identify an owner.

There is a lost and found section on RR so may be worth posting on there too as well as maybe your local gumtree.

Some local newspapers do a lost and found section where it is free to advertise.

Good luck with finding the owners!

I'll keep my ears peeled Antonia since thats my neck of the woods. Also can you keep an eye out for 3 bunnies and a guinea pig stray from around your way? some horrible people got into a garden, stole a little girls bike and let out their pets/took them while they were there :(

some horrible people got into a garden, stole a little girls bike and let out their pets/took them

See, that's exactly the kind of thing I've suggested as a possibility in the discussions about microchips and everyone thinks I'm over cautious! :?

Back