• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia and Mea's new home....

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Hi all,
Sorry I haven't been around much recently. With the baby coming in early July, all is getting rather hectic around here and I'm getting more and more huge and more and more sleepy. Anyway, with the need for space in the house, o/h has been building a nice house in the garage for Mia and Mea to live in. I felt terribly guilty that they were being forced out of their bedroom (when it wasn't even their fault), however o/h has done such a good job and they seem to really like it out there. So I am really relieved that they are happy and I know they won't want to share a house with a crying baby and their little ears are so delicate :D So here are some pic's of the end result. They don't really do it justice and M and M have plenty of space to hop around and of course they still have their run in the garden and will be coming inside for regular exercise around the house.
Love to everyone...... Nicola and huge bump xxxxxxx
P4240322.jpg

P4240320.jpg

P4240321.jpg

P4240323.jpg

P4240325.jpg

That looks like a really nice home for them

ps hate to tell you but your bump has some more growing to do still :shock: :lol: :lol: You get so big you can't wait to get it out, I'm sure it's Nature's way of ensuring you're not bothered about giving birth, you just want it out :lol: Your baby gains about half a pound a week towards the end of your pregnancy, so do your calculations!!!

Wow Mia and Mea's new home looks great, they must love it. :thumb: Glad to hear you are well, give some nose rubs to your girlies from me! :D :love:

It looks great, Nicola. I'm sure they'll be happy out there - a three storey house :shock: Wow!
Glad you're all ok.

Hey! Thats better than i thought it would be, He's done a good job on that.
Don't worry they will be fine out there :D
And the BUMP will be fine too!
So glad Blu is home, Thanks for all the lovely texts.... Will see you soon xx

Back