• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patty-pig

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this little pig came in with mites! :( she has been treated and hopefully will have the all-clear this weekend and so will then need a home
She is called Patty-pig :D
Pattiez.jpg

She has had one person look at her but they thought she was not a very good looking pig due to her colouring...but she is a little character and wheeks for food when she hears me chopping veg! :D
pattiepiglet.jpg

Awwww Jill she's gorgeous :love: My Mrs-G has red eyes, and I think they are the cutiest :love:
I've always loved white piggies :love: :love: :love:

She is beautiful.... Love her colouring.... :love:, and her name is rather funny too. i love it when piggies "weep" for food... thing is... mine are conditioned to squeak when they hear anything that they associate with food...

rustling of a bag, fridge door closing.... me just speaking to them, chopping veg... tap running.... They even squeak for hay!

Theyre like "Hi foodgiver... come on... give us the good food...."

Crazy piggies.

awwwww im glad shes on the mend!
shes lovelyyyyy. my oscar has red eyes and is gorg :D
hope she finds a lovely home soon x

honeybunny said:
masked_firefly said:
she looks beautiful....how can people not like her?!...

i think it's the old Red Eyes syndrome :(

I never noticed her eyes :oops: I was more taken by her colouring, she's not pure white is she?

Ooooh I want her :love: *wonders if I could squeeze an extra piggie in*

Awe Jill how can anyone say they don't like her because of her red eyes.....(don't they get red eyes when they've had a drink!)
She is beautiful... I once had a piggy like her I called her Lacey because she was as white as lace and she was sooo loveable ....red eyes and all...!!!!
Carol

Aww bless her little paws, shes gorgeous :love: Don't know why people have this 'thing' about not liking piggies with red eyes - my Ginger and Sidney have red eyes and are gorgeous too.

Back