• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring is in the air...

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
and twice now I've seen Jenny humping Frankie :oops:

There's no aggression between them and they cuddle up and groom each other, but twice this last week I've seen Frankie put his head down for grooming and Jen has just run round and humped him instead :lol: :oops:

The first time they were in the run and my neighbours were in their garden and commented that I 'would have baby rabbits soon'. I pointed out that they were both neutered, but was so embarrassed as I also explained that Jenny is a girl :oops:

I guess I can assume that Jen is the, uh, dominant one :oops: :lol:

I know :oops: I think she must just be feeling a wee bit frisky what with spring being upon us :oops: :lol:

Thanks for the welcome too Jane :wave: It's lovely to be back (although I'm off on my hols again next week :lol: ). My writing up is more or less done now though so I should be able to sneak more RU time! :D :D

I've just caught Fizz humping the life out of poor Bertie :( when she gets on his back even though he's twice the size of her he can't get her off! I've just had to lift her off him :oops: poor Bert..

My two bridge bunnies used to do this - Ginger would head hump Fred (her brother :shock: ) regularly. She was definitely the boss :lol:

Roger is quite happy to hump his poor brother, dave who just looks at him as if to say, hurry up will ya :roll:

TRACEY said:
Roger is quite happy to hump his poor brother, dave who just looks at him as if to say, hurry up will ya :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG, nearly P'ed myself when i read that.

Mishy humps Liam a lot at the moment, he doesn't mind at all though he just sits happily munching his hay :lol:

This thread has really tickled me :D

Yep. Ive seen somewhere on the net you can get sex toys for your pets now. ill get the link of my forum and post it here

What a laugh :lol:

UKPETBREEDERS said:
Yep. Ive seen somewhere on the net you can get sex toys for your pets now. ill get the link of my forum and post it here

What a laugh :lol:

I saw something like that in the Metro yesterday for dogs! I couldn't believe it! :shock: :lol:

Has anyone else noticed any other behaviourial changes in their rabbits with the change in season? Jen seems a bit grumpier than usual too - I've checked her over thoroughly though and she's fine, and is eating and drinking as usual. I wondered if it's cos I'm having to check her bum so often what with the weather being warm - like most buns she's not a fan of being picked up :oops: She was really wriggly earlier :(

Back