• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I go investigate?

Should I go and ask?

• Yes feed the inner nosey parker in you!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No dont be so nosey!!

• Not 2 sure??!!1

• Total voters

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
Me being the nosey neighbour I am (tee hee :oops: ) looked out of our hallway window at the top landing ,and neighbours next door but one have what looks like a shed/hutch thing. Should I go over and see what they have? Cant see low enough into the garden to see the floor :( but if bunnies are going to be outside for the summer hubby says if they are ferrets and they escape they could smell lily and Thumper out!!! :evil:

I saw a shed the past week but it was on the other side of the garden so could only see the top!!

So my conunderum should I go and ask what it is ? Please bear in mind i have never spoken to these people in my life so dont want to be seen as 2 strange!!! lol

I voted No... but if you really want to find out, chuck a ball in their garden, knock on the door and say 'can I have my ball back please mister?'

Errr I probably wouldn't :lol: There's a lot of what ifs there- Its pretty unlikely it is ferrets and they'd have to escape in order to get to your rabbits in the first place. As long as their hutch is very secure they'll be ok. I think I would think you were pretty odd if you came round and asked me that!

I discovered my neighbours had guinea pigs a few weeks ago so I went round and warned them about the foxes and it was clear they thought I was a looney!

:lol: oh dear, go for it :lol: or nip over when there out :p ...Nah thats intruding..hmmm, id be like u :lol:. Id wanna see what it was, there noway you could see it? x

Sue&Sooty said:
Can't you 'borrow' a child for the ball throwing :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Think that is weirder than actually going round there! If only by step daughters hadnt moved to America! lol Ive tried standing on a box at the top of the stairs and the window is just 2 small!!! gosh i sound well weird now hahah :shock:
arghhhh!!!!!!111

Hold one of ur rabbits and go in garden and if anyone comes out say, im sorry my rabbit escaped :lol:

One of my neighbours came round the other day and asked what animals i had in my hutches,shed and dog kennel.
I told her rabbits and piggies and she said i look after them better than she looks after her kids :shock: :lol: :lol:

well knowing thumper he would then want to escape and investigate a new garden!!!lol I may wait a few days see if anything develops could always pretend to go and clean the guttering hahah :lol:

Stalk them over the next few days. Just like wait until you know the house is empty and hop into your neighbors backyard.... lol our teacher actually assigned a project where we have to stalk the person assigned. The ball thing works well and the bunny idea is good too.

Maybe you can wait until you see the people outside, and then you can start up a friendly chat with them, maybe introduce yourself if you haven't met them before. Then you could bring up the hutch?? :D
I would want to know!

Ben's mum said:
I would have thought if your hutches are suitably fox-proof then ferrets wouldn't be able to get in anyway :)

They are indoor bunnies at the moment so the outsid erun/home thing hasnt been made yet.

I said no. If you never talk to them (which is sad, but more and more common among neighbours these days), then it would look quite strange to ask them about the shed without any other small talk first.
I am so glad that we have a lovely neighbour. She and her friend even know my bunnies' names.

last year i had one of my Neighbours knock on my door and asked what i had in my hutch when i told her 2 rabbits she said her son loves rabbits would it be possible for him to have a cuddle of them lol i did let him though :D he was only about 3 or summit lol

Back