• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick question..

Pringle

Warren Veteran
I have Pringle in at the min and gave him banana, he went to the skin and started munchin it, i took it of him though as wasnt sure if they were alowed skin? are they? thanks

Well the skin isnt as tasty as the banana :lol: but I am sure mucnhing a tiny bit of the skin wont do too much damage. Its never done mine damage when I havent peeled the banana fast enough.

Snowflakes mummy said:
Well the skin isnt as tasty as the banana :lol: but I am sure mucnhing a tiny bit of the skin wont do too much damage. Its never done mine damage when I havent peeled the banana fast enough.

:lol: well i pealed it and gave him a bit but then i had the skin sitting down as was gettin his medicine ready and he went to the skin and munched a bit of it :roll: i wouldnt fancy it :lol:

my Nala goes mad for the skin.. she tries to steal the whole thing off me if im not careful! I do let her have a little bit if im eating a banana, which isnt very often anyway and she certainly seems fine :D

Diddeen said:
my Nala goes mad for the skin.. she tries to steal the whole thing off me if im not careful! I do let her have a little bit if im eating a banana, which isnt very often anyway and she certainly seems fine :D

Thanks, :D
I think ur buns r georgous, specially the fluffy 1st one in ur sig, u got any more photos? x

rory+polly said:
I didn't know they could eat bananas, is it safe for them then?

I didnt know they could eat bananas either but it seems so :D i gave Pringle his first one tonight and he loved it!! x

it is best to give them just a small chunk each as it is very sugary and can also make them do runny poos!!
But bananas make a great treat 8)

Crystal loves to suck on her banana hehe its her favroute fruit i love sittin there listening to her suck on it sounds well cute lol although she doesnt get banana often lol

My bunnies are crazy for banana. It has to be peeled and the stingy bits pulled off then chopped into little pieces.

Back