• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another sad case.....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry:

had a tiny nethie brought in today . it was taken to one of our charity shops...supposedly a stray.

poor thing has encrusted filth on its claws , feet and bottom and is so thin you can feel and see every bone in its body . :evil: :evil: :evil: he has a runny nose and sounds a bit chesty too.

IF this poor little mite is a stray it probably ate its way out of its filthy hutch out of desperation . the filth on its feet are from a filthy hutch . not from roaming loose .

how CAN people leave their animals to starve and suffer like this . i doubt hes been fed for ages . :cry: :cry: :cry:

Some people are so blooming evil :evil: :twisted: they have no shame at all and I doubt they have given this poor bun a second thought :(

been to vets today .

he has an infection probably caused by stress but his chest is clear .

the vet was horrified at how thin he was .

went to get pics but camera batt flat ...will try later

2007_0425aprilarrivalsnew0075.jpg

2007_0425aprilarrivalsnew0081.jpg

these dont realy show how thin he is .

hes doing ok . hes eating quite well . gets a bit of a sticky bum from time to time.

hes so thin im scared to hold him as it feels like his bones might break.

we have called him Midge :D and he has a ring on so we know he was born in 2002.

Hello Midge! :wave:

He is gorgeous! Glad he's being looked after now. Bless him He was born the same year as my two :D

How could anyone do that to such a lovely little fella! :twisted:

What a lucky boy to have ended up where he'll be looked after. Please let us know how he gets on.

Sending lots of love and luck to Midge. :love:

Poor little thing :cry: but what a sweetie :love:

I never give up despairing of people........ :evil: :evil: :evil: At least he has a good loving home with you now though. :D

I was reading this thinking how awful and then I saw the wee piccies of him and it brought tears to my eyes :cry:

I am glad he is with you poor little thing and so pretty too.

Midge says thank you for the vibes and complements :)

hopefully we can get him well enough to find a loving forever home where he ll be spoilt for the rest of his life .

Back