• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Electric vegetable chopper/cutter

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Is there such a thing? It takes over an hour to cut all the veggies and we could dowith something to do it for us :D

Apparently there is a chopper you can buy in Morrisons. I think it is one of those ones you operate by hand by smacking the lid several times but it seems to work brilliantly.

I used to use a V slicer that my mum bought on QVC. It was great when I got the hang of it.

Fiona x

have you got a food processor?

ours has an attachment for slicing food, we use it at big dinners (christmas etc) to slice all the veges up :D

I'd recommend a V slicer too. They're brill but just watch you don't slice the ends of your fingers off! :shock: (I know, I know, I should use the guard thingy but can never be bothered :oops: :roll: ) :lol: :lol:

OMG not a V slicer.... the V stands for Very dangerous! I saw something on E bay the other week, will have another look for you. :)

Tree I use Guy :lol: :lol: Sometimes I do enough for a few days and pop them in a tupperware in my big fridge :D

Steph said:
Tree I use Guy :lol: :lol: Sometimes I do enough for a few days and pop them in a tupperware in my big fridge :D

Well Bryn does it now but it is taking way too long :lol: :lol:

Back