• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Eva - she's fine!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Eva is going to the vets tommorow for her spay, she has been in a false pregnancy for 4 weeks now, she's had hormone injections to bring her out of it but they havn't worked as well as we'd of hoped and she is going to have to be spayed to stop this happening again. Im very very worried about her as her hormone level is still higher than it should be and she has lost a little weight, not a huge amount but a little, she's also a very big bun currently weighing 6.2kg and this also worried me. So Eva needs all the vibes she can get please!

Thanks Fiona xx

Im unsure what to do tommorow night, wether to leave her on her own and she how she goes or wether to bring Scarlett and Stitch into the house with her???

Thanks Jane, am i right in thinking there is more risk to her being a large bun with eth GA???

Phill said:
Thanks Jane, am i right in thinking there is more risk to her being a large bun with eth GA???

Not necessarily. As long as she is big as in her breed rather than big as in fat. Your Vet may well use a different drug regime for her than for smaller Buns. My Vet did for Libby.

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Phill said:

Not necessarily. As long as she is big as in her breed rather than big as in fat. Your Vet may well use a different drug regime for her than for smaller Buns. My Vet did for Libby.

Janex

Brill!

Thanks Guys i dropped Eva off this morning and she will be op'd on before 3pm, ooooh im soo nervous!

Back