• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large Carriers

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Can anyone tell me what size carrier is suitable for a Frenchie or a large bun or two medium buns and where to get one from? I've searched on ebay but can only find 'normal' sized ones which doesn't fit a bonded pair in to

i have trouble with my two. I have to put them in seperate carriers which isn't ideal. problem is i did find a very large carrier but when you get them both in, it's too heavy!! :lol: The one i got also has wheels and a pull handle which would be perfect except my vet is across a very uneven car park and it would be far too noisy and bumpy for them. Maybe would work for you. I think it is by a company called nylabone. If your interested I'll find out properly for you.

I got a huge carrier in Asda :wink: it's plenty big enough to get all 4 of my lionheads in and was only about a tenner :D

SOAD said:
I have a voyager 400 and it's big :D

It's massive!!! I have the same carrier but a smaller one and it's been excellent for short journeys to the vets and back

Sue&Sooty said:
I got a huge carrier in Asda :wink: it's plenty big enough to get all 4 of my lionheads in and was only about a tenner :D

Thanks Sue I'll have a look, I need two of them as I want them to double up as hideys in the run and some of them look brill but are about £30 each :shock:

I got my carrier from Argos, I think its the one for a small dog and my frnchie fits in there with plenty of room for her to grow.

I have the voyager 400 too and its really big. Fits my Frenchies in :D Think mine was on offer for about £25

I have the Rolson Transpawter, it's for a dog, but anythnig smaller won't fit my contis. I also have a regular cat box for my smaller buns.

Ive got two voyager 400s for my frenchies. If anyone has lost any of the catches for these great carriers, I have some at home. I wrote to the manufacturer and they sent me a bag load.

Back