• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

boys....and now more boys....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
as i mentioned before we have more boys in rescue than girls at the mo .
well...thought that was to change ...took a girlie bun in on thursday then a pair of girls on saturday ....

only thing is...

the pair of girls is a pair of boys :shock: :? and to top it all they have been fighting . the little one has lots of bites to his bits :? :oops: so we have had to split them ...

we are now once more over full (using a hutch destined for the tip ...if we ever get it empty for long enough to get it there :evil: ) and still short of girls. :roll:

2007_0421aprilarrivalsnew0051.jpg

heres to bossy one :)

2007_0421aprilarrivalsnew0069.jpg

and heres the one with holes in his plums :shock: :? :oops:

Aaah yes Briar Patch had a pair of girls like those brought in recently too...the owner had been told that those dangly things on the outside were ovaries...

AlisonA said:
Aaah yes Briar Patch had a pair of girls like those brought in recently too...the owner had been told that those dangly things on the outside were ovaries...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh dear.

I hope they all find homes soon. I'm a little out numbered with boys here. Poor old Ruby's the only girl!

Oh dear. Our two brothers tried to castrate each other before they came here too.....hence the reason they are here... :?

They thought neutering one would be enough to stop them :shock:

We have even numbers of each sex now though.

Back