• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilda

rock*

Mama Doe
Follwing on from the story of Rocky and Bounty here is Tildas tale. Me and my hubby wanted another furry addition to our bunny family so off we went in search of another bunny. We went back to the garden centre (Yes i know) were we had got Rocky and Bounty from and in a pen there was a bundle of 8 week old babies and in the middle was a periscoping bundle of mischief. i asked to hold her and immediatley knew he was the one for us, she was so special and naughty i knew we would have fun with her. The assistant put her back in the pen to go and get a box and when she got back she didnt know which one she was but i know alright and so we bought Tilda home with us just a couple of weeks before christmas.
Me with Tilda
Oct05-Jan06074.jpg

Oct05-Jan06078.jpg

Oct05-Jan06077.jpg

December06021.jpg

Tilda is now one year four months old and has managed to be a right little monkey. She has eatten most of my dressing gowns, the wall in my house and not to mention the telephone cables.

She recentlywas really poorly with bloat and i thought i was going to loose her it was a worrying 48hours but after aday and night at the vets she made full recovery.

Tilda and Rocky
May-June06018.jpg

Back