• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rocky and Bounty

rock*

Mama Doe
Rocky and Bounty are sisters. Sadly Bounty went to the bridge aged 7 months but they are the reason why im hooked on bunnies.
Oct05-Jan06066.jpg

thats them as babies i had them at 10weeks old from a garden centre. (Yes i know) they were being sold together and not to be split up. I saw them on Saturday and went home without them. I didnt want to rush into a decision about getting them without thinking about it first. On sunday i had made up my mind to get them and if they were still there then it was ment to be. Luckily they were still there and both of them came home with me.

Rocky as a baby
Oct05-Jan06051.jpg

Bounty was the boss of the two sisters and they would get up to alsorts of mischief, including eating my wellies.

May-June06003.jpg

They settled into there new home nicely and me and my husband agreed that they were a welcome additon to the family.

We were both hooked and loved having bunnies around so much that we decided to get another one. Along came Tilda, what had we let ourself in for?

Back