• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new run!!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
been busy building this this afternoon, it took 56 panels (5x4) and about 200 cable ties :shock:
the buns will hopefully be trying it out tomorrow weather etc permitting and will only be out there for about 10-15 mins to start with (not sure how rich the grass is and dont want them scoffing even though they are both used to it and have been eating a couple of handfuls of grass a couple of times a week for the last 2-3 weeks)
i will obviously supervise them whilst they are out there so will probably leave the lid open for tomorrow as i haven't really got enough fixers for it yet and need to buy some more :D i am also aware that the cable ties need snipping but going to wait until it is up in the garden

what do you think??

therun001.jpg

all set up (it is dented in along the 2 short sides to hold the lid up for now
(please excuse the simpsons :wink: :lol: )

therun002.jpg

the lid will be held together with these velcro ties when i get enough of them

therun003.jpg

the lid open (it does sit down the sides of the pen)

therun004.jpg

the drop down door section so that i dont fall over when getting in/out of the pen :lol: (it is also held by velcro ties)

therun006.jpg

folded flat

i got one wire pack from argos for approx £8 (they have stopped selling them so were in the sale)a pack from sgprescue approx £8 and 2 packs (the plastic ones) from a local shop cant remember exactly how much but somewhere between £8-10 a pack

i know there is a website you can get them from but not sure which one but im sure someone has the link if you ask :D

cheekytikki said:
i got one wire pack from argos for approx £8 (they have stopped selling them so were in the sale)a pack from sgprescue approx £8 and 2 packs (the plastic ones) from a local shop cant remember exactly how much but somewhere between £8-10 a pack

i know there is a website you can get them from but not sure which one but im sure someone has the link if you ask :D

got mine from argos- bought 3 packs :D

it looks fab!

abi - is that a spaniel dozing on your couch????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: yup thats cody :D (i love the cuddles :oops: ) there are 3 of 4 dogs in that set of piccies, not sure where guin was... probably up to something naughty :lol:

his sister is the one on the floor being good

hehe

i meant to ask you how new addition was doing (cody's sister)

i suspest poppy is probably fast alseep on our couch right now........ :roll: :lol:

Back