• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie and Tia

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Took the camera to my mum and dad's today and managed to get some nice pics. Charlie and Tia have finally bonded and it's only taken 8 months!! They used to fight so much so they were separated. But after a lot of effort, they play together in the garden and stay together in the conservatory where they have their hutches. They have free run in there because if you put them in one hutch they fight.

This is Tia
Picture329.jpg

She has the biggest bunny tongue ever and is always sticking it out!! :lol:
Picture335.jpg

Picture337.jpg

Charlie didn't feel like spending time in the garden today.
Picture343.jpg

Picture344.jpg

They also have 2 pairs of Robins that nest in the garden every year and come for a snack.
Picture347.jpg

Gorgeous bunnies :love: :love: Only 8 months lol! I guess they're both dominant buns and cant decide who's boss...

norah said:
Gorgeous bunnies :love: :love: Only 8 months lol! I guess they're both dominant buns and cant decide who's boss...

Yeah it was very hardwork - we tried everything then one day they just decided to be friends. They would sit nose to nose in a standoff waiting for one to give in and groom the other :lol: Charlie is very cheeky though he starts of grooming her and then moves in for the hump and she runs away with him still trying to stay on top of her :lol: :lol:

Suzanne said:
norah said:

Yeah it was very hardwork - we tried everything then one day they just decided to be friends. They would sit nose to nose in a standoff waiting for one to give in and groom the other :lol: Charlie is very cheeky though he starts of grooming her and then moves in for the hump and she runs away with him still trying to stay on top of her :lol: :lol:
Tell me about it... same story here at the moment :roll: :roll:

Back