• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who visited me today

nicole

Mama Doe
DSCF2246.jpg

DSCF2247.jpg

DSCF2248.jpg

Sooty from 2 doors down, he came to roll in the cat mint I planted last year.

he is gorgous :love:

awww, im suprised your cat mint lasted! we planted some a couple of years back and by the next day there was just a teensy bit of stalk sticking out of the ground! :lol:

Pics were there when i looked this morning. I realized recently, this happens if you delete them from your Photobucket album; as you basically post a link to the Photobucket website...

cheekytikki said:

awww, im suprised your cat mint lasted! we planted some a couple of years back and by the next day there was just a teensy bit of stalk sticking out of the ground! :lol:

But it comes back to life, I think it dies down and comes back the next again year :D

norah said:
Pics were there when i looked this morning. I realized recently, this happens if you delete them from your Photobucket album; as you basically post a link to the Photobucket website...

I never deleted them, I could not see them either, just edited it. Hope it works now. :D

nicole said:
cheekytikki said:

But it comes back to life, I think it dies down and comes back the next again year :D

ours was totally eaten, never even stood a chance :lol: :lol:

Back