• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rabbits do you have??

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I know this has probrably been asked a hundred times, but seeing as im quite new to the forum I was wondering how many rabbits everyone had? If you have lots how did you end up with so many? I have 10 at the minute although 5 are little babies so they will be looking for new homes soon.
Sallyxx

Currently 12.....5 of my own, 2 as foster care boarders and 5 rescues. :D But my numbers change all the time.

2 bonded outside bunnies and one housebunny and they keep me busy i dont know how people have so many buns, they must never sleep! :shock:

Two here. I really would like to have more but work is too demanding at the moment, just have enough time for two and would be unfair to get more. Maybe in the future, well, definitely :wink:

6 of my own (3 pairs) , 2 foster buns and a rescue on the way (she was v poorly so staying at my mum's in case she had any nasties.) Take up all my time but love them soooo much.

montyflossy said:
6 of my own (3 pairs) , 2 foster buns and a rescue on the way (she was v poorly so staying at my mum's in case she had any nasties.) Take up all my time but love them soooo much.

aww thats really sweet
Sallyx

I have two, although i would like more, Hubby wont let me and realistically i probably dont have time for anymore( also have four guinea pigs, a fish pond, two children and work full time). :D

Back