• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for poor Pippa please. U/D She wont drink...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I took in a very overweight butterfly lop named Pippa at the weekend. She is a complete mess, grotesquely obese with a dewlap a few times the size of her head and rolls of fat bulging everywhere. She is also moulting for England and looks awful, so my first job was to give her a good groom. Her nails where curling sideways and one has actually 'died' but worse is that I have found 3 large lumps on her body which feel like masses of tissue :( I am praying that these are just fat but am terrified they may be tumours :cry: or worse, so she is off to the vets tomorrow.

She will be such a pretty bunny once she has slimmed down and regained her summer coat and has a fantastic nature so please send her lots of vibes for tomorrow.

Thanks guys. I am really panicking the more I think about it. She's an older girl at 5 years....what if she cant cope with a GA in her condition? :cry: Oh dear.....

Aww im so sorry to hear about this. At least she is safe now and going to be looked after whatever happens. Good luck pippa.. xxx

I will post some pics of Pippa tomorrow when we get back from the vets...hopefully she will still be with us :(

Were booked in at 2pm. Going to be a long visit as I have loads of dogs trust forms to fill in :roll: and am also taking Nero for his check up.

Thanks for all the vibes :D

Back