• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does she think shes a cat and he thinks hes a rabbit?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Oh for godnes sake im having to ask for help as my animals have an identity crisis!!
Bif is a rescue doe who is terified and then the next mnute is terroisng the kittens and bertie..and for the first time in over a year.ME!! :shock:
shes not bothered by the kittnes..she litter trained salem when he was a bubba..and hes always thought of er as mummy..but now hes bigger shes shunned him and hes heartbroken..but she does still let him sleep near her etc.
salem and hisisiter zuzu both eat spring greens alongside the bunnies and broccoli florets and even apple.salem chews hay for ages then leaves it onthe floor eww.
the kittens play rough with eachother and think the bunnies play that way too..they dontg o for the bunnies they get them to join in kitten wrestling..no teth etc..bertie used to but he cant handle them for long and they stop if either bun grunts or objects..theres no kicking the tummies just rolling around sucking and chewing ears..cats and rabits..very odd.
willow is a baby frechie and very very manic! since she got her he kittnes have stayed with her as much as they can..now she comes out and runs aorund her end of the lounge the halway and halfway up the stairs..
the thing is shehas her mad dashes when the kittens have theirs and i have to be very very careful but the kittens are the ones who get jumped on by willow who thinks it great fun!!
im dubious about zuzu as shes too sly but i then get shocked as shes running around with willow and her brother. she plays the same gamewith bertie and gets very upset when he turns away from her..if he stays there or joins in shes ectsastic. she doesnt play this game withbig..maybe its the ars size or body size that she doesnt consider them any thing else than playmates. she does run aound and pester bif but bif either ignores her..joins in..or chases her till shes upstairs! and bifs very persuasive..all the animals are afraid of her!
so who thinks theyre a rabbit whenthyere a cat..and who thinks theyre a cat when theyre a rabit? ive seen it before when kibbles became a pseudo cat but willow is making me worry and salem especially..he head bibkies when hes excited or its food time!!
when the kittens get to rambunctious with each other..the bunnies know just to move out the way till theve tired each other out. then they go see who got hurtout of them!! then the buns join in for a while and the cats are like oh no were pooped out..go away!
what can i do or am i doomed to have CABBITS!? :lol:

no advice, but wanted to say that's cute! esp that one of your cats has litter trained a kitten. Very cute!

You should think yourself lucky they all get on the way they do! 8)

Back