• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wat a weekend

zoey-blogs

Warren Scout
well i cam home friday and noticed oscars fur everywere, tunrs out him and jack had a suffle while i was out.....so i set the spare cage up and seperated them i checked them both no marks ileft them a while and ands let them out they wer fine for bout half hour then it started agen....,.
so moving on to saturday morning i let them out for a run see how they got on n they wer fine turnd my bk for 2 mins to turn the laptop on and i hurd a loud scream coming from oscar, so seperated them agen, gave oscar a cuddle n chekd him......iv been lettin them out for an hour at a time taking it in turns, iv noticed now that jack has gone from being litter to trained to weeing every wer possible its just such a shame because they wer gettin on so well, jack gets castrated on the 2nd s gunnna wait everal weeks and then maybe try bonding them agen...wat dya think

Back