• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No-one Wants Lady Jane

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry:

She has been at a local Rescue for ages and everyone passes her by

:cry: :cry:

ladyjane.jpg

Can anyone offer her a home and show her that she is special and she does matter

Janex

Awww... you just love her because of her name! :wink: :lol:

Seriously, what's her story?

i was thinking of her but i wanted archie as i thought another buck was the best idea with onster biffykins..lol

i have willow now but lady jane is so lovely to look at but whats her persnality like and her story..think id get away with another biggish bun? if i sleep outside maybe we could! :lol:

i do hope someone gives her ahome soon bless her.

Apparently she can be a bit stroppy. But I feel sure that with the right person she will learn to trust humans. I dont know a huge amount about her background prior to being in Rescue. She just has the look of a Bun who has had a 'difficult' time :cry:
If anyone could offer her a loving home please PM me

Janex

I love stroppy girls :love: :love: :love: And she is beautiful! I would take her if I was closer :cry: I really hope she finds the home she deserves, she looks like a very special bunny x

aww bless her... WHY can't i live in a house that i own rather than a rental that abhores pets. I'd snap her up - she's beautiful and i'm sure company would bring out the best in her

i really hope she finds a home soon - it breaks my heart to see so many unwanted bunsters.

I would have her :(... but my male aint neutered yet, and i live in Scotland!.
I`m hoping to get Pringle neutered at some point but he went in for a GA on Friday and wouldnt want him to go through another one for a few weeks...
Pringle would love her!!
Me 2:love:

Why on earth doesn't anyone want her, she's beautiful. I'm in the market for a girlie bun but again she's too far away and I want the rescue to do the bonding

Hopefully you raising her profile might help Jane :)

Back