• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective supreme

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Has anyone tried this? Is it just a diffrent flavour? I noticed it had anaceed in it. It was about the same price so I didn't know whether to get some to see if they like it. Mind you they don't actually have a problem with normal science selective.

Vix said:
:? Isnt supreme just the brand? its all supreme science selective is it not?

Oh is it? I think you might be right. It was diffrent packaging though, maybe it was just the flavour that is different then.

there are a few types of SS

Rabbit, Guinea pig, Rat & chinchilla.

All come in one flavour.

I know that have now brought out a new 3kg pack size in rabbit, that has a slightly different look. also the 10Kg sacks change looks if they run out of printed sacks (they go to white sacks with a sticker)

Hope that helps

Ir might have been one of the bigger ones then. It definately said anaseed and something flavour though. hmm the mystery continues.

i think you saw the guinea version. That has Fennel in it which has an aniseed smell to it.

Hope this helps

Back