• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good News For Bridie!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
the lovely Bridie went to a new home today..hooray! :D
She is the mum of the "dreadful day" babies and so needed TLC..she is living with a very handsome grey and white lop bunster and when introduced did what she does best...just sat and ate! :lol:
Here she is with some of the babies
Flocka.jpg

Good luck beautiful girl...you deserve it!

That is the most fantastic news! I am so happy for her. *Must go tell Polo and Opal*. Who is who in that pic of the babies Jill? and do you have anymore of them with their mammy?

oscarbunny said:
That is the most fantastic news! I am so happy for her. *Must go tell Polo and Opal*. Who is who in that pic of the babies Jill? and do you have anymore of them with their mammy?
Polo is the one nearest Bridie and Opal is in the background on the right! :D

How on earth can you tell?! You must be like those farmers that can identify everyone of their sheep by name! (only with buns of course) :lol: :lol:

bumble3130 said:
im guessing puzzle maybe one of the two at the back you can see nothing of! :lol:

you can see her bum perhaps lol.... and if you look very closely she appears to have left something too...
its either rosie or puzzle
the grey one must be petal

Found another piccie from another post....

family.jpg

polo must be the one eating from the bowl and opal is to the right.... can tell by her head. hopefully :lol:[/img]

but once again puzzle is hiding!!

Thanks JILL! Very much appreciated :D :D
Theyre beautiful, but look completely different now!!!

:love:

I love Polos one up, one down ear thing she has going on in that pic. She still does that now.

and how fluffy does opal look. :love: :love: :love:

Doncat5 said:
Awwwwww, so do lop babies have sticky up ears when theyre little then??? Never had a lop bunster :D

Yep, usually :D . Some take longer to lop than others, and some never lop for whatever reason. I'm sure there was someone here with 2 sibling mini lops, one had up ears :lol: .

I'm glad she's gone to her home, out of all the dreadful day buns she was my favourite and the one I would have wanted - I hope she'll be very happy in her new home :)

oscarbunny said:
Thanks JILL! Very much appreciated :D :D
Theyre beautiful, but look completely different now!!!

:love:

I love Polos one up, one down ear thing she has going on in that pic. She still does that now.

and how fluffy does opal look. :love: :love: :love:
in the bottome pic of teeny babes..it is Polo at the front! :D

Back