• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bert and Fizz are covered in ice-cream

karen354

Warren Veteran
My nephew had a screw ball today from the ice cream man, he didn't finish it so i put it in a plastic bag and hung it on the kitchen door :oops: :oops: I forgot about it and went out :( when I got home Bertie and Fizz's faces were covered in ice cream :oops: :oops: I'm so silly :( Bertie had chewed a hole in the plastic bag to get to the ice cream..I'm a naughty bunny mummy :(

:D oh come on, just a little bit of ice cream is not going to do them any harm, bet they enjoyed it :wink:

:lol: little devils...mind you not as bad as bertie discovering choccies on our table at christmas..hed never had it in his life so what possessed him to steal and eat it is beyond us..now he has a taste for it and cans mell it..he found a kinder choccie bar my grandaughter had dropped anmd we hadnt seen..choccy on a frenche whos white is a dead give away..i know choc is dangerous but so is dairy stuff and that makes us both bad bunny mummies but our buns werent half pleased with themselves! :oops: :lol:

Back