• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mickey and strom home at last! (plus pictures!)

philrugbyuk

Young Bun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we got Mickey and Strom home at last! Amy gave them both a cuddle before putting them in the run under the hutch. They seemed pretty happy but hadnt figured out the ladder. Amy put them both upstairs and we went to bed. (I spotted them grooming each other through the window)

This morning Mickey was downstairs in the run while storm was up and down. We put Mickey back upstairs to see what he would do. He followed storm down a few steps, then changed his mind and tried to turn around but lost his footing and fell off the ramp. He then proceeded to chase storm for a bit so I think he is ok.

They seem quite happy for us to sit in the run, jumping over our legs etc!

Will he master the ramp in time? I hope he does.

Both bunnies are sleeping now, Strom in the bedroom and Mickey in a castle filled with hay in the run. Ive put water and hay both upstairs and in the run just in case.

Mickey is very happy to be picked up, Strom is quite nervours but im sure she will come around when she realises we only want to give her a cuddle!!

They both just decided to come out! So here are the pictures...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Both buns are from Janes rescue in Warwick. Strom came in with a siter Gail abandoned and Mickey had terrible problems with his eyes and coat but Jane has done wonders!

They were paired this last week and they are getting on just fine, poor old Mickey just wants to get back up to strom but shes upstairs and he hasnt yet got the courage to have another go!!

These are our first rabbits so we are trying to make everything right for them :) Giving them the home they deserve.

They are so sweet!Lovely colours too!Glad they are getting on ok. :D

I am sure Mickey will work out the ramp soon,sounds like my piggie Pearl to me! :wink: Get down it after working it out for hours even days,then hasn't a clue how to get back up! :lol:

Glad they are happy and comfy with you! :D

Ax

slaves is the right word! Here are some more pics!

If he goes down into the run should I just leave him there day and night until he works it out or help him back up?

8.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg
[/url]

philrugbyuk said:
Both buns are from Janes rescue in Warwick. Strom came in with a siter Gail abandoned and Mickey had terrible problems with his eyes and coat but Jane has done wonders!

They were paired this last week and they are getting on just fine, poor old Mickey just wants to get back up to strom but shes upstairs and he hasnt yet got the courage to have another go!!

These are our first rabbits so we are trying to make everything right for them :) Giving them the home they deserve.

I got cleo from janes- she does brilliant work there

Awwwww! I love happy endings! And they are soooo cuuuute toooo!

Thes two bunnys are very lucky to find such a wonderful home. I hope you are all very happy together for a long, long time.

Mickey will work out that ramp in the end. Took one of my bunns just 10 seconds, but it took her hutch buddy three weeks! Now the little terror tests out her speed to how quickly she can get up and down with a lap of the run in between. Very amusing for us spectators!

Best wishes!

what beautiful bunnies! They look very settled already.
I'm sure he'll master the ramp soon.

Back