• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misa's Ring

raven_guest

Mama Doe
I got Misa's (continental giant)BRC ring taken off yesterday (everytime I go to the vets I completely forget!) I can't get over the size of it! Next to it is a pound coin to give an idea of size. She's a lot happier without it, but she did jump when the vet cut it (it made a loud noise lol)
Picture102.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

She was 6 months old when I got her, so already rung. She cost £70!!!! I was called one night by a lady who went to visit a conti breeder and said they were kept in abyssmal conditions and the breeder picked the contis up by fur and skin. So off I went, to the other side of the country and she came home with me and the RSPCA got a phone call.
She was apparently unhandleable. Whatever, she is completely soppy.

The top photo shows her with the ring on, I was so glad to get it off. It wasn't tight on her or anything, but I don't like the things.
She's a Haaskler which means Hare coloured, they're quite rare over here and not recognised by the brc yet so I don't know why they rung her!

Misa doesn't do photos lol, I only got that one because she was tired!

These are the only two I have that don't end up as blurs or just a tail lol

Picture103.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Back