• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kipper!

He was handed in by a young couple who couldn't cope with him anymore :(

He was very fruity and hummed and sprayed constantly :shock: ..he has "decorated" several of my t shirts with lovely smelly wee! :shock: However he was neutered on Thursday so his hormones are dropping as we speak! :lol:
He is even better looking in the fur! :D

tupperwarequeen said:
awwwh what a cutie - thank goodness for the fresh scent of bold two in one eh Jill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yep..and I know this is gross..but little Drew who has still not been neutered due to him being in such a bad way on arrival here..(.he is being neutered the week after nexr,,hooray!..).. is also a sprayer...and

wait for it....... got me in the mouth last week :mrgreen: ..Silly me was standing in front of him..his hutch is head level..saying aren't you a lovely boy and stroking his back...and "Flick!."..on the "lovely boy" bit..right in my mouth...yuk yuk yuk... so that day it was thank goodness for listerine!

Back