• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit and guinea pig awareness day

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Well its that time of year again :D. We are holding our rabbit and guinea pig awareness day on Sat 28th April at Dixons shopping centre, Reepham Rd, Hellesdon, Norwich. Everyone is more than welcome. Both me and Chris (Diddeen) will be there aswell as Angela and Dawn (vet nurses) giving out advice and generally gasbagging about bunnies all day ;). We are doing rabbit and guinea pig nail clipping and health checks, bunny bowla, games for the kids, themed food in the cafe and we will also be taking along some of our rabbits and guinea pigs. If you are in the area please pop in and say hello :D

i would love to go again but i am doing agility demonstrations at the game and country fair. hope you have a great day though and raise lots of money for all the rescue animals :D:D:D

Aw I already have plans for saturday :( Would have come along otherwise! Sounds great! Have a fab day!!!

Back