• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippa and MJ

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Here are the lovebuns in their new hutch - they still haven't mastered the ramp yet though so they're looking for the easy way down :lol:

2007_0420Image0007.jpg

2007_0420Image0009.jpg

2007_0420Image0008.jpg

sillyrabbit said:
Lovely buns :love: It took mine a little while to use the ramp :lol:

Tell me about it :roll: At the moment I'm lifting them down but today for the first time I gave them a gentle push to get them down :lol:

kayjay said:
sillyrabbit said:
Lovely buns :love: It took mine a little while to use the ramp :lol:

Tell me about it :roll: At the moment I'm lifting them down but today for the first time I gave them a gentle push to get them down :lol:

:lol: :lol: I think a push in the right direction is whats needed :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Why would they want to bother usingthe ramp when they've got Mum to life them up and down :wink: :lol: :love:

mandy said:
:lol: :lol: Why would they want to bother usingthe ramp when they've got Mum to life them up and down :wink: :lol: :love:

:oops: :oops: Angus didn't walk for 18 months as I carried him everywhere, see any link :lol:

No, Pippa is seriously scared, she digs in her paws and backs off but I pushed her down yesterday with no problems.

:lol: :lol: :lol: at Angus not walking :lol:

Thats what Esmerelda was like :? Maybe it'll just take more time, or do what we said about somehow making sides on the ladder so they feel safer?

They're gorgeous those two!

Back