• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Bun-to-Be

kayjay

Warren Veteran
What do you think, isn't he GORGEOUS :love:

2007_0420Image0010.jpg

2007_0420Image0019.jpg

2007_0420Image0014.jpg

2007_0420Image0015.jpg

2007_0420Image0020.jpg

Can you believe he was 10 days away from being pts :evil:

As you can see from the pics he has a mucky bum - the current owners are feeding him correctly with loads of hay etc, but I'll try tweaking his veg and food to see if we can solve it - he had flystrike when his current owners 'inherited' him (he was left with the house they bought) and he needed surgery to save him so he's obviously at risk

He is just gorgeous: love: :love: a big cuddly boy :D .. Is it this weekend you are having him or the one after ? Can't believe he was going to be pts :( :cry:

Awwww he is lovely :D
I am sure once he is with you you will get him cleaned up. Poor chap's back end does look matted :cry: As he also looks a bit 'itchy' I would get him checked for mites too. His lack of ability to groom his rear end might also mean he has molar spurs. He will be so happy once he is with you as you will make sure he's sorted out :D
Well done for taking him on :D :D

Janex

mandy said:
:love: :love: :love: Awww he is just gorgeous Kathryn! He looks full of character.

He is Mandy, have to say he seems more cheeky than MJ and Pippa put together :lol: He sits on his hind legs for ages surveying his kingdom, looks really funny :lol: I think we're taking on a character for sure :D

He is beautiful :D I'm sure once you get him off the mix food and brushed up his probs will disappear..

lucky him to have a new owner...and you to have a gorgeous blue-eyed boy :D

rineyroo said:
He's so handsome. Lovely blue eyes :love: Have you thought of a name yet?

His name is Teddy which tbh suits him - I think I might call him Theodore and Teddy for short :)

Oh hes lovely.... looks like a big cuddly teddy bun... Teddy definately suits him. Look forward to seeing some pice when he's in his new home. :love:

He's very gorgeous but I am sure having him at my house would be better and you could come visit! :lol: Is he the one that used to get taken to the park for walkies ?

Snowflakes mummy said:
He's very gorgeous but I am sure having him at my house would be better and you could come visit! :lol: Is he the one that used to get taken to the park for walkies ?

Yes he is, apparently he loves it :lol: Don't think I'll be doing it though, as I intend to bond him with a ladybun and taking two might not work :?

Back