• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How big is ....

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
... an 8/9 week old baby frenchie? :? Having quite a few comments about Rhia, possibly being a frenchie/frenchie X .... :shock: *THUD* Here she is ....

RHIA3.jpg

... what do you think? Xx

Shes gorgeous! I'm not an expert on breeds but when my frenchie was a baby he was all pointy with Massive ears which he eventually grew into...if that sounds like her she could be.... you won't have to wait too long to find out as they don't stay small for very long!! :wink: :D

:shock: She looks enormous in the piccie but it's hard to tell if that's due to the camera angle. Could you get a pic of you holding her, or one of her sitting beside a paperback book or something so that we've a reference point?

Sorry I just posted that photo because thats one people think she looks frenchie-ish on :) I dont have any pics of her next to anything I dont think, I'll get one tomorrow. Romy, Sounds remarkably like Rhia :eek: She's pointy everywhere except her HUGEE ears. Also, she's grown sooo much in little more than a week! X

Hi Becky,
I have to say she does have similarities to mine when they were babies. The shape of her lovely (if rather large!) ears look very much like my frenchies...not that they are iccle babies anymore...Monty was 5kg when he went to have the snip.
I think she is gorgeous! x

montyflossy said:
...Monty was 5kg when he went to have the snip

Good God!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Thank You for the info :) , I noticed her ear shape was unlike any I'd seen before when I brought her home Xx

Does it really matter :wink: :lol: :love:

She looks so tiny in the pic with your dad holding her

French lops really have to grow into their ears lol, they won't grow much past this age, but their bodies will catch up. My Misa is 5kg and a conti plus the box I use for her is 5kg, the trip to the vat yesterday destoryed my back lol

Back