• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darcy pics!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Wo hoo we finally have internet up and running at our new home!! No more going to internet cafes!! Anyway back to the importan bit...Darcy pics!!!

DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1156.jpg

These ones are from christmas while putting up the tree with Darcy's supervision of course.. :lol: :lol: :lol: I will put up some latest pics as soon as I can :D x

DSCF1272.jpg

DSCF1299.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

Hi Romy :wave:

I have only just seen this post :shock: I've been trying to catch up from last week :roll: and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you and Darcy.

It's so great to see Darcy and have you back on line :D :D . I love that first pic!!

Looking forward to seeing loads more pics of your gorgeous fella!! :D :D

BirdieBun said:
awwwwwwww yay :love: hope to see you around some more :D

Awwww thanks guys :oops: :D :D Well Darcy's new run/play pen arrived this morning!! Its too overcast and cold to take him out yet but as soon as its warmer we'll be out in the garden and I'll be taking pics to show you! We've got a nice shared garden but there are lots of cats and foxes around - my downstairs neighbour has a cat so can't let Darcy run around free in the garden just in case. The play pen is massive with a net covering on top I got it from zooplus! :D

Back