• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its that time of year again...

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
and I am... RABBIT BROODY!! Every year about this time I can't get rabbits out of my mind!!! :shock:! I got Blaise in February 2005, Daisy in June 2005....I just can't help myself in spring/summertime :D
I am soo happy with my two beautiful boys, but at the same time I can't help but think I would be just as happy with another one :?
I miss my Daisy girl who sadly went to the bridge :cry:

Sometime talk me out of this!!

Hi i'm not going to talk you out of getting another bunny :D i think you should get another :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and then post loads of pics of him/her :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oi, are you kidding me??? :shock: :lol:
I ask for some help and you try to convince me the other way? :lol:

Great...now I guess I HAVE TO do a little looking online... :roll: :lol:
But of course, I am still very open to people yelling at me "DON'T DO IT!!" :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
You guys are awful!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm...would the new girlie/boy go with Blaise or Oliver? :lol:

Psssshhhh...I'd be scared to ask for just one more! If I asked for two I think I may have to dig my own grave and bury myself :shock: :lol:

But I have been looking at these girlies:

ah.jpg

ah2.jpg

aww so cute..you need another bunny or maybe another 2 eh..i have caved already ad once bonded we willg ive it a while then seek another rescue bunt his time..mind you i dont how we will all fit in my house lol!

at the risk of being a party pooper, its very tempting to think we would love another bunny - BUT you have to bear in mind the extra cost, vets bills and the work in caring for him/her. I really wanted to keep Wattle and Daub (now Sara and Tara) who I was fostering for Jill (Honeybunny). It was only after Jill had them from me that I realised how much hard work just an extra pair had been. I had been trying so hard to care for them that my own bunnies had less time spent with them than they were used to :?

I loved them dearly, and was very sad when they went to Jill's, but I don't miss the hard work, and to be honest my food and hay supplies are lasting much longer now too :wink:

I don't know how rescues manage :shock: :shock:

Back