• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone seen this?

Not a great hutch admittedly but at least he is kinda stopping people buying a cutesy little wabbit by warning them just how much destruction they can cause and that they take a lot of looking after.

Oh for :censored: sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

'Oh dear we have rabbit poo on our patio', how earth-shatteringly tragic :roll: Perhaps the entire family now need counselling :roll:

STOOPID :censored: IDIOT

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Janex

I know he is an idiot but don't you think some people might read it and think.. "omg I didn't realise they were such hard work.. perhaps we won't get one after all"

Bless that man for not locking his rabbits inside that hutch - I know so many people would have done. I had to laugh when I read his description, I remember many a time fishing for a rabbit down a hole I couldn't reach the end of, why poo on the grass when there's a nice clean patio? and why munch grass and yummy pellets when there's lovely flowers and hooman things to be chewed? :lol: :lol: and like Sue said here's hoping many people read to the end and take heed of his warning and do buy their kids a game pet instead. Wise words!!

HA HA HA HA my sides have split open I'm laughing so much :roll:

However, saying that, I wouldn't mind it for my guineapigs!!!

Sue&Sooty said:
I know he is an idiot but don't you think some people might read it and think.. "omg I didn't realise they were such hard work.. perhaps we won't get one after all"
Yeah thats very true. He should have done some research first though but you are quite right.
Tracy

It is really starting to get to me that people just assume the worst of people all the time...

This guy didn't shut his buns up in a tiny hutch 24/7 he let them have free run of what sounds like a big garden... he didn't just dump them in the hutch and forget about them.. he found somewhere for them to live.

:x

The hutch is not the best, but I dont think that its the worst we've seen either :D As for his description, I think it can scare anyone off of owning rabbits :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:

I couldn't agree more perhaps if people thought a bit more before just going out and buying that cute rabbit there wouldn,t be as many rabbits in rescues I for one think what he wrote was sensible in that people will think seriously before buying a rabbit and just discarding it when it gets to much. Good on him
Sallyx

i like how there warning people about the destruction rabbits can cause but couldnt they have just swept the poo up from the patio :? i used to do that when i had a garden of course :? lol

Sue&Sooty said:
It is really starting to get to me that people just assume the worst of people all the time...

This guy didn't shut his buns up in a tiny hutch 24/7 he let them have free run of what sounds like a big garden... he didn't just dump them in the hutch and forget about them.. he found somewhere for them to live.

:x

That's true, he sounds like an idiotic sort of guy but at least he did the right thing by the rabbits although perhaps a HH with attached run would have contained the rabbits and they'd still be entertaining his kids :roll:

My first thought was OMG, what a prat, but then I thought that the message may be a good one...... I'm constantly amazed by the amount of brainless idiots out there who really havent got a clue!!!! Anyone who thinks a rabbit is just another childs toy, like a Nintendo, really shouldnt be keeping them! :evil: :evil:

So it didnt cross this 'persons' tiny mind, to sweep the poo up occassionally!?

Wow, what a lot of anger this add has provoked!
I actually think that this is a GOOD message. He'she says to buy your chilkd a Nintendo instead of a rabbit - hurray!!
And as someone said, they have rehomed their rabbits rather than giving them as "freebies" with the hutch or getting rid of them on freeads.
I don't get why all the rage. There is SO much worse out there!

Well, it sounds like his children are spoiled rotten, but I like him for not locking the rabbits in the hutch...... sounds like the buns had a great time wrecking his empire, hahahaha!

I can just picture two little mischievous lionheads, and a guy tearing his hair out.........

Being a predominantly "glass half empty" person, I wonder how happy the bunnies are in a petting zoo :( . What a shame he didn't find RR to rehome.

Back