• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grrr at the petshop

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I've just seen some really tiny rabbits in 2 pet shops near me, both shops had rabbits about the size of a adult male rat :shock: and they weren't dwarf breeds either judging by the ears :evil: how can they get away with selling them so young? :? :evil:

touie said:
Angie65 said:
I have a 9 month old bun here the size of a rat :lol: :lol: & 2 6 months old even smaller :lol:

how come? what breeds are they? :shock:

All Heinz 57. 1 not related to the other two. they're just tiny buns is all.

My free ad bun babies were really tiny still at 12 weeks. The vet thought they were about 6 week at first glance.

awww I thought twinkle was bad enough and she was 1.5kg when I got her, and twice as fast and twice as naughty as the bigger bunnies! She could get into all the gaps that they couldn't :shock: :lol:

oh but heinz is like pure? aaaaaaahahahahahahah :shock: i think im totally missing the point eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
whats a heinz bunny? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

years ago, heinz had 57 variaties of canned food, not just baked beans, a big choice at the time

anything with a heinz 57 pedigree refers to a breadth of choice of parentage

ie
"I'm part greek, irish, american, spanish, german...I'm heinz 57"

drat...showing my age

weve always had heinz 57 used as a euphomism for mongrel or veryvery mixed breed dog cat etc..ever since i was little..im obviuously old too for remebering that :lol:
touie was it a cetain pet store in waterlooville near the natwest bank? cos i had to report them a few years back for selling babay bunnies too young and so tiny etc..i went in the other week to do my odd check as i willalways keep an eye out after the bedding or lackof and snow blowing inthrough the door..i have never forgotten it. im pleased t say the bedinghas increased and they have beds and toys now too..
or was it a certain petstore near the halfords store? i was shocked to see buns mixed togehter and huge bowls of rabbit mix left out for them to free graze on!! :shock:
need to go back and check there too..

Back