• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need to be stopped !!

karen354

Warren Veteran
I can't help myself I keep looking on Rabbit Rehome and want more bunnies..
I have 4 already and I will add I only had 1 when I joined this forum :lol: :lol:
I have a two tier hutch and a 4ft that I could join together would this be okay for 2 bunnies ? They would have lots of supervised free range in the garden and I have a huge run that they would be in for a few hours per day..
None of my bunnies have hutches so wouldn't know if this would be a fair set up for them ....

I think that would be fine, if you calculate the space they'll have and pick the right size bunnies for that space, I think height is also important but there are lots of little bunnies on RR at the moment

.... I'm not going to stop you :lol: :lol:

kayjay said:
I think that would be fine, if you calculate the space they'll have and pick the right size bunnies for that space, I think height is also important but there are lots of little bunnies on RR at the moment

.... I'm not going to stop you :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I'm going to measure them when my hubby gets home.. I'm thinking there are some poor bunnies desperate for some love and space and I would love to give it to them :D .. Thinking about it Bunnymadhouse had 2 little bunnies that have been with her for ages sooty and tara think they are called.

stop it :lol: you're as bad as me :)

seriously though, if you know you have time and space for another 2 bunnies in need, go for it.

i only had 1 bunny when i joined here and i've now got 5 (plus 2 extra piggies found through here) :D

we are also thinking of getting our first outdoor pair of bunnies although we dont know for definite yet if we will :)

We are outside at the moment having a look where we'd put the 2 hutches and would they be big enough :? We are both lying on the grass and the bunnies are jumping all over us :lol: Andy has just said "Aww look at them we should give another 2 a happy home :D ...

karen354 said:
We are outside at the moment having a look where we'd put the 2 hutches and would they be big enough :? We are both lying on the grass and the bunnies are jumping all over us :lol: Andy has just said "Aww look at them we should give another 2 a happy home :D ...

awwwwwwwwwwww yay :thumb:

2007_0218MIXEDNEW0009.jpg

:wink: :wink: :wink:

bunnymadhouse said:
2007_0218MIXEDNEW0009.jpg

:wink: :wink: :wink:

These are very cute, r they quite small bunnies ?What about the other two aswell what size are they ?
I've thought of something else aswell, do you think I'd be able to bond another pair with the two I already have ? Fudge and Furby have a shed and enclosure which is plenty big enough for another two.

These are very cute, r they quite small bunnies ?What about the other two aswell what size are they ?
I've thought of something else aswell, do you think I'd be able to bond another pair with the two I already have ? Fudge and Furby have a shed and enclosure which is plenty big enough for another two.

ohh Karen ...im a very naughty girl encouraging you :? :oops: :oops: slap my hands :lol: :lol:

Sooty and Tara arent very big . However its only fair to tell you that Sooty is quite bad tempered and does bite :shock: :( he hates being picked up .

The other two , casy and Spice dont bite but also dont like being picked up . however these two have learnt to get in a pet carrier to transport them to and from the run . Casy is medium sized and Spice is quite small.

Ooo, I'm jealous too Karen :lol: I often think about rehoming another bonded pair, but I know I don't really have the finances for four bunnies :( It's still tempting though :oops: :lol:

How are Bertie and Fizz? :D

Back