• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Bobby such a cutie !

Steph

Warren Veteran
Bobby arrived this morning, he is nearly a year old :D I am fostering him for Tree :D He is such a sweet, cute little boy. He has amazing smokey grey eyes :love: He is going to be neutered and vaccinated against Myxi and VHD and then will be waiting for his new forever home :D He looks so tiny in his hutch :lol:

Bobby020.jpg

Bobby019.jpg

Bobby018.jpg

Bobby017.jpg

OMG, he has to be the cutest baby bun I've seen (apart from Dillon of course :lol:)

It won't take him long to find a home, that's if he hasn't already got one lined up :love:

Not sure what he is Steph? I've not met him yet he went straight to Steph's. He's just under a year old.

OHHHHH HE'S A CUT LITTLE ONE!!!!!!
I WANT HIM !!!!!!!

(Is it my imagination or when you get a rabbit you want an other one, and an other one, and an other, etc.... I've got my little one since a bit more than a month now and I want an other one but my hobby is not too kind on the idea yet.... but I should perservere!!!)

Back