• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arrgh !!!!

willowflower

Warren Scout
oh my flipping word as a few of you may or may not know i take in foster buns well i had to take ava to vet this morning and one of them was going to a new home she's black and white (lop) so i arranged for one of the rescue girls to come and pick her up.
i have a black and white (up eared rabbit called dillion)
you see where this is going?
got back to the house at 9.30 and went to check on dilion and my foster bun is still there no dillion!
the girl to away MY bunny.
ok panic stations had to phone the new owner and say "sorry but i think you have my bun?"
thankfully she was already on her way back to rescue with him so phew got him back and did the swap foster bun is now off to forever home

and dillion is like "mum i've been on an adventure"
next time i'll make sure i'm here to supervise the send off :lol:

Oh no! what a shock for you! :shock: So glad you got it all sorted and your bunny back home safely - phew! :D

tell me about it my first thought was "oh the girl hasn't been yet"
next thought was "oh my flipping god where's dillion" then when i realized i was terrified the new owner would'nt give him back i didn't know where i would have stood if she decided to keep him but luckily she needs a female to bond with her buck

Back