• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns' favourite toy of the moment

Bundle

Mama Doe
An Avon box! :shock: Every now and again I order stuf from Avon and it arrives in a cardboard box with Avon all over it. The first time I left the box on the floor and Bundle immediately was all over it, chucking it about, then settling down and having a good old chew of it! She ate so much of it I was starting to get worried!

Just had another one arrive yesterday, and now both buns are going mad for it!! :lol: They can't get enough of it! Bundle even left her SS this morning and went and sat in the box to guard it from Weedie! :shock: :lol:

I wonder it it's something in the cardboard or the way it smells? :? Whatever it is, Avon makes the best toys my buns have ever had! :lol: :lol: :lol:

willowflower said:
mines love them to it's got to the stage where dillion helps me empty it just so he can have the box :lol: :lol:

Wow! so it's not just my buns who are Avon fans then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back