• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and after pictures of our rescue doggy Ben

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Hi

Just thought i would share some before and after pics of our rescue dog Ben. I am aware that this type of dog is not good with animals which is one of the reasons why the buns are now outside (and that they love it out there). He doesnt get to go anywhere near the buns, he uses the toilet in the front garden and the buns are in the back garden. The closest he has got to the buns is a sniff of the benjamin through his bars when he was still inside. He then got bored and trotted off which i thought was remarkable, as i was expecting him to be very intrigued by him. He just sleeps all day anyway. He did walk into Benjamins empty cage and went to sleep in his bed as well.... which i thought was weird.

We dont know alot about Ben, he is apparently 3 years old, and we were told he is a Jack Russell, which he blatently isnt, unless he is crossed with one. People seem to think he is a Patterdale. He is a very loving dog, and wants constant attention (if hes not sleeping), he will nudge your hand with his head for you to stroke him. Unfortunately he does cower sometimes, as if he thinks your going to hit him so i think he may have been abused. Poor thing.

Anyway... this is Ben before

before2.jpg

and this is Ben now..

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

Aww, hes gorgeous, looks like you have done a brilliant job, he looks so healthy :)
I think hes a patterdale too, he reminds me of our Skip when he was younger (hes a patterdale), hes an old boy now though, going grey and blind in one eye, bless him, i love him to bits :D
This is him:

picsfromcam008.jpg

Joanne26 said:
Aww, hes gorgeous, looks like you have done a brilliant job, he looks so healthy :)
I think hes a patterdale too, he reminds me of our Skip when he was younger (hes a patterdale), hes an old boy now though, going grey and blind in one eye, bless him, i love him to bits :D
This is him:

picsfromcam008.jpg

Same ears lol!
Gorgeous poochy. Looks very similar.

Ahhhhhhhhhh he is so cute! Definately looks Patterdale or Patterdale x Border Terrier are very common crosses for terriers. He looks really happy, I like him better shaggy than clipped though :lol: Was he shaved or stripped?

I have no idea if he was shaved or stripped, he went to a doggy parlor though, i know the person who runs it. I imaging he was clipped then shaven a little... but i have no idea.

He is lovely and I prefer him scruffy! :D
He looks a patterdale x to me..my first dog was very similar and called Ben too!

Back