• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for my Holly baby, she's ok 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
My lovely little girly lionhead is gione in for GA today.

she's the white bunny in my sig with the funny fluffy face.

She started off with one weepy eye last week (just watery), she had some eye drops from the vet, but her other started on Monday night. She went for a check up on Wednesday and because her eyes are clear and healthy, just runny, it's looking like it might be her teeth :cry: .

She's having a GA, x rays and possible dental today. So please send lots of vibes for my fluffy baby.

Thinking of Holly today, and wishing her good luck for her surgery.
I am sure she will be fine Tree, and back home with you again before you know it. :)
Holly is very pretty by the way :love:

Awww thanks guys, she is the friendliest bunny in the world, she thinks she's a person :love:

Thank you, just nearly cacked myself as my mobile went off and i thought omg it's the vets, but it wasn't, it was someone wanting to offer Millie a home, god I was scared :lol:

sending vibes your way for Holly :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Back