• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just been wee'd on ........ twice!

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Well, I'm not Maddies friend tonight - she wee'd on me twice in about 5 minutes, I'm not impressed!!!

I'm tempted to say its because I smelled of the other rabbits - was she just reclaiming me, or has she picked up a nasty habit? Shes recently had more contact with the outside buns as the weather has got warmer and shes been outside more, so is she feeling a bit territorial??

Washing machine is on again now! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of mine are good as gold - but you sit Waffles on your lap and you can be certain you will get pee'd on within 5 minutes!!! :shock: :lol:

I washed my quilt cover other day and brought pringle in and he wee'd on that, he never has before.. so was washed twice in lke 4days hahaha :lol:

I can never trust Bundle not to wee on me - she's done it several times :roll: Weedie however, is a very good boy - he never wees on me, just snuggles up and constantly licks me! :D

Weedie however, is a very good boy - he never wees on me, just snuggles up and constantly licks me

Well she licks and snuggles too so she must really like me!! Looks like I'll be changing my clothes inbetween visiting different bunnies!

Back