• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed please....U/D..They're home

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I have two of mine going in on Friday morning to have their knickers knacked :shock: .....

The lovely Wally
Wally.jpg

And the gorgeous Bob
Bob1.jpg

As they are both, erm well, not young, Bob is nearly 7 and Wally we don't know but the vet thinks 5 or 6 then it's a bit of a worry.

I just hope they are going to be OK

Thanks everso much guys, it's just such a worry especially when they are a bot older, the young ones don't take any notice but the older ones take longer to recover.

I really hope they are both going to be OK, I am so worried about them

Took Wally and Bob this morning and something told me to take little Jake as well, although he is only 15 weeks!!

The vet felt that Wally is still not well enough to take a GA and rather than put him at risk, bearing in mind his age, she is not doing him! :cry: :cry: :cry:

So, my sixth sense was right :shock: , and little Jake is being done in his place

Jake
Jake.jpg

So Wally gets to keep his for another day :lol:, but we still have to make him lots better and build him up which is a problem because he has horrendous teeth, but I did it with Mack and so I will do it with Wally :lol:

Back