• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aunt Brenda

cherylwares

Mama Doe
I would like to post a tribute to my Aunt Brenda who died earlier this evening. :cry: :cry:

She was a very strong woman, and as far as I can remember never had a days illness in her life. She was a great person to be around and was a great comfort to my mum when my dad died 6 years ago.

About 9 weeks ago she began to be unwell and was complaining of a stomach and back ache. About 3 weeks ago she got herself admitted to hospital as the pain was really bad. :(

Last Saturday she was diagnosed with inoperable/incureable pancreatic cancer. :cry:

I visited her yesterday and although she had an oxygen mask on and was on a continuous morphine supply, she still could hear us and understand what we were talking about, and could reply.

She was due to go into the local hospice but sadly passed away before this could happen.

I knew that her dying was inevitable but I cannot get my head around the fact that she is not going to be here anymore.

I'm going to miss you Brenda, and hope that wherever you are, you are at peace. :cry: :cry:

Dear Cheryl, we are deeply sorry to hear about Aunt Brenda :( :( :(
our thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family at this difficult time.
Please shout if we can do anything.
Love and hugs
Adele, David and the 33 rabbits

Oh Cheryl...that is so sad and so sudden. This dreaded disease is now touching one in three of us and knows no boundaries. Thinking of you and we are here for you
61.gif

Back