• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would i fail a home check if...

I wouldnt think so, as longs they are safe enough in the garden and there is noway the dog could get them? as longs they are safe and secure im sure it will be fine :)

Well my dog doesn't try to attack Bert through the hutch or anything but his ears go up as if he is interested! So when i let the animals out for a run i shut my dog inside....

JellyBelly said:
Well my dog doesn't try to attack Bert through the hutch or anything but his ears go up as if he is interested! So when i let the animals out for a run i shut my dog inside....
Its a good idea to do that,but maybe you could introduce him to the buns on a lead(holding his colar while you do so)and if he tries to nip them for example tell him off.Your dog should soon learn.Always hold the dog by the colar while doing this though.And be very alert.

I would love to introduce them but my dog is old and he isnt well so i'm not sure he would be very tolerant....
Well i'm not looking into getting another bun just yet i thought i would enquire...

:D :D :D I`ve never failed a home check and up till recently I had a Jack Russel !! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have adopted since getting a rottweiler and a bullmastiff - if that didn't put people off I don't know what will :wink: ! My rottie is pretty trustworthy - I have posted pics of her in with the rabbits on here but the bullmastiff is too much of a dunce and would try and play with them if he could - he isn't very gentle either. He now ignores them in their run and their run is dog proof but I would never let him loose near them if they weren't safe.

Caz

Caz said:
I have adopted since getting a rottweiler and a bullmastiff - if that didn't put people off I don't know what will :wink: ! My rottie is pretty trustworthy - I have posted pics of her in with the rabbits on here but the bullmastiff is too much of a dunce and would try and play with them if he could - he isn't very gentle either. He now ignores them in their run and their run is dog proof but I would never let him loose near them if they weren't safe.

Caz

awwww hes a dunce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back